Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Well you make my dreams come true"

When I was younger, along with every other little girl out there, I dreamed of what I thought and hoped my future husband would be like. I can now easily say that the Lord has sent me someone that is better than any person I could have ever made up in my mind. Erik and I met several years ago and started dating over a year ago. Even before we started dating I realized he was an all around great person. He has always been kind hearted and there to help whenever someone may be in need. He seems to know the exact things to say at all the right moments and is there whenever you need to just see a smile. He truly is a blessing to me in every way and I could never ask for a better friend and anyone more remarkable. It's still amazing to me to sit and think of how the Lord has worked everything out so perfectly. It's been a wonderful experience and I wouldn't change a thing! So now i'm sure everyone has already heard but I just wanted to announce that WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!! We are excited, ecstatic, happy, and beyond thrilled! Thank you to everyone who played a part, you all mean so much to me! November 5th could not possibly get here fast enough and the wedding planning is on a roll. Congratulations to my best friend Hilary and Daniel too! I hope you all have a fantastic week, until next time.


the perfect guy and the perfect ring :)



Kaylee trying on both mine and Hilary's rings....she can't get any ideas in her head!

5 comments:

  1. Wait - I knew Hilary and Daniel were "talking" about marriage - there is a ring now?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha,YES there is a ring! They got engaged Friday afternoon and me and Erik got engaged that Friday night! 53 years ago to that day Goody and Granddaddy got engaged :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I'm so stinkin excited for ya'll! (: Congrats girl! I love ya'll both! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much April :) You will definitely be getting an invite to the wedding! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY! (: You so just made my day! (Even if it was like 15 days after. ahaha)

    ReplyDelete